Kitchen Rail Rack, CODIRATO Mounted Utensil Hanging Rack Space Saving Hanger Hooks with 7 Sliding Hooks for Kitchen Tools, Pot, Towel - Ideal Thanksgiving Kitchen Accessories (Sliver)
Sliding hook: The utensil hanging rack is equipped with 7 sliding hooks.When you remove something, the hook won't fall; you can move the hook freely to make room for objects of different sizes
Flexible installation: The hanging rail is very easy to install in any place, such as kitchen, bathroom, dressing room, balcony. The kitchen rail can be fixed horizontally to the wall as well as from the bottom of the cooker hood or wall cabinets
Space saving: Timeless design, neat hooks, suitable for kitchen gadgets, pot, cup, spoon, towels, gloves, knives, forks, pans, pots, keys etc.Make your kitchen clean and elegant
Package: The hanging utensil organizer includes 7 hooks, 2 screws and 1 hex wrench. The hook is 39.5 cm long and can carry about 15 kg
CODIRATO Kitchen Rail Rack ---Space saving, a good helper for your kitchen
Space saving: 304 stainless steel straight-through pipe, away from the wall, can place the knife tool through the pole; The distance between the hooks can be adjusted freely, saving effective space.
Multifunctional hooks: This wall hanger can holds spoon, towels, gloves, knife and fork, purse, keys or other basically anything you want to have hung up in your kitchen, bathroom or other places, keep all your daily essentials neatly organized and within reach.
How to use:
1. Determine the distance from the end hole and determine where the bracket should go. Drill the first hole and insert a pin into the wall.
2. Screw down the end part, put the screw with the screw holder (small circular part with holes) on the screw, and screw the screw holder into the hole.
3. Then install the bracket on the screws on the wall and mark the first measurement dimension on the wall.
4. Next, screw the second screws into the screw holder in the second hole. Try to see if the handrail is suitable for two screwdrivers.
5. Then tighten the two screwdrivers. Use the end member to fix the support bar and tighten it with small screws in the end member.
Material: 304 stainless steel
2* rubber granules
1 *hex wrench
1*Stainless steel rod
Any problems you feel unsatisfied with your purchase, please feel free to contact us. We'll try our best to make it right.
CODIRATO Amazon ASIN B07HFR9VSP Home & Kitchen Kitchen & Dining , Cookware , Pot Racks